ATTN: The Bishop is suspending the public celebration of Masses throughout the Diocese of Madison, effective Tuesday, March 17th at 12:01 am, through Friday, April 3rd. Read the full text of the Bishop's letter HERE.
- These measures are in response to COVID-19 or coronavirus and for public health reasons.
- State and Health authorities mandate that public gatherings be limited to fewer than 10 people.
- Fr. John Blewett will still be celebrating daily Mass but in private.
- The Church will be available daily for prayer from 6:30am-6:00pm.
- Private Confessions will be held in the confessional:
- Monday thru Friday 7:30-8:30am
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00-9:00am and 4:00-5:00pm
- Adoration on Thursdays will be cancelled.
- The church office will be closed but please call for any Mass intentions or other needs.
- All meetings and events have been cancelled until further notice. If you would like to “meet” with Fr. John, please call him directly to set up a phone conference at the parish office or at 608-496-1051.
- For emergencies please contact Fr. John Blewett at the parish office.
All Masses are cancelled until April 3.
Saturday, 4:00 PM - English
Sunday, 9 AM - English
Sunday, 12:00 noon, Spanish
Weekday Mass Schedule
Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM except Wednesday, 8:15 AM
Saturday, 8 AM - Traditional Latin Mass
One hour before every Mass
During the weekend Masses
Thursday, 8:30 AM until Rosary and Benediction at 7:45 PM